Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm Back

Christmas Break was WONDERFUL! I had a full 2.5 weeks off from work. I mostly layed around and slept. It was so nice to wake up when I was ready (no alarm clock). We got to spend a lot of time with all of our family and friends.

Remple Family 2011



Raleigh Family

New Diaper Bag

Kevin's XBox
One of my very favorite things this Christmas was spending time with my new newphew, William. We got to spend lots of quality time playing and napping :)
William playing with his new toy

He is ready to play with that ball!

Seeing my newphew made me even more excited to meet this little one! This month I feel like my belly is REALLY starting to show. It is getting more difficult to sleep, and I often get a pain in my upper left ribs. I don't really crave any certain foods, I just like ALL foods (as you can tell).
January 4th, 2012
25 weeks down..... 15 to go
School is now back in session and life is pretty much back to normal. With all that is going on I am sure these next 15 weeks will go just as quickly as the first 25!





No comments:

Post a Comment